Each year EVN honors individuals, projects or organizations who have made an outstanding contribution to the field of election verification. The awards are given at our annual conference.
EVN thanks each of the people and organizations listed below for advancing our shared mission. Working together, we can ensure that votes are recorded and counted the way voters intend, for a stronger democracy.
- Dana E. Chisnell and Whitney Quesenbery, Usability in Civic Life Project
- Joseph Lorenzo Hall, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, New York University
- Dean Logan, Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk, Los Angeles County, California
- Jennie Bretschneider, Assistant Chief Deputy and Counsel, California Secretary of State’s Office
- J. Alex Halderman, Assistant Professor, University of Michigan
- Philip B. Stark, Professor, University of California, Berkeley
- Joyce McCloy, North Carolina Coalition for Verified Voting
- Humboldt County Election Transparency Project
- Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie
- California Secretary of State Debra Bowen
- Quixote Foundation
- Kim Alexander, President & Founder, California Voter Foundation
- Ion Sancho, Supervisor of Elections, Leon County, Florida